Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once the booking is confirmed, you may cancel a part or whole of it if applicable. Please note if cancellation is not possible if it is a non-refundable booking. However, we will work with you to see available options. Nevertheless, the cancellation, unless otherwise specified, is valid only if the request for the same is made in writing by email, fax, or post to the ‘Only Tourism’ and alternatively confirmed by our Reservation Team. Typically, the following conditions apply in the case of cancellation of a tour with ‘Only Tourism’.
- Full refund will be made for cancellation done 14 working Days prior to your scheduled tour.
- A 30% refund will be made for cancellation done within 2 to 7 days of your scheduled tour.
- No refund will be made for cancellations done 48 hours prior to your selected scheduled tour.
- No refund will be made for non-refundable tickets and sightseeing.
- No refund will be made for unused or partly used tours and services.
- No refund will be made if it is a non-refundable booking
- For payment made through credit card, refund will be made as per the above terms, minus a 5% of the tour amount.
- Tickets: All tickets are non-refundable as well as non-transferrable.
- Visa: Fee charged for all types of visas is non-refundable, as the immigration authority of the UAE does not refund the amount in the case of rejected visa applications.
- Unused Tours: No refund can be made for unused tours, partly used or unutilized part of holiday package. Precisely, such unused services are not exchangeable or refundable.
- No Show: Only Tourism shall not be held liable, if a guest fails to notify our team regarding the cancellation of tour or do not reach on time at the place of commencement of tour. Such cases will be treated as No Show and are non-refundable.
- Third party services: Since they are subject to different refund and cancellation policies, some of the services offered by third parties may be non-refundable. We normally provide the details of the same at the time of booking.
‘Only Tourism’ reserves the right to cancel your tour reservation, in any unavoidable and unfortunate circumstance (“force majeure””) which are beyond our control, should this occur, we shall refund you the tour amount or arrange an alternative of original value.